Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The first blog of my life

Alright so i'll admit that my initial perspective of blogging was that people merely used it to brag about their kids or to simply talk about themselves all the time but now i think I actually "get it". Every once in a while i'll pop in on a friend's blog to see what they're up to and I enjoy reading about their latest accomplishments, the life lessons they've learned, or simply the every day stuff that makes me feel included in their lives even though I am miles away.
What is the reason I want to blog? Well its definitely not because I have kids to brag about or because I love talking about myself :) rather there is a lot I want to share -- what I've been learning and continue to learn. Maybe something I have learned will contribute to someone else's life in a positive way....maybe my words and experiences will be an encouragement or example to a person who needs it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment